Monday, September 6, 2010

The Last Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer...

As I sit here on Labor Day after a wonderful weekend of kayaking and street fairs, I realize that even though its LABOR DAY, I don't feel like laboring.  I'm taking the the week off but I will leave you with some lasting images to remind us all to "Stop and Smell the Roses".  We all need some down time in our hectic worlds, but don't always take the time to refresh and recharge.  So enjoy this glorious day, and all the last vestiges of summer.


Newburyport  Photography by Rosanne Palazola


Kayaking the Charles River  Photography by Rosanne Palazola


Swan  Photography by Rosanne Palazola


Loosestrife  Photography by Rosanne Palazola 


The Charles River  Photography by Rosanne Palazola 

Easter Lily  Photography by Rosanne Palazola 


Ipswich River  Photography by Rosanne Palazola 


Monarch Butterfly  Photography by Rosanne Palazola 


Rainbow  Photography by Rosanne Palazola 

Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome any and all comments!