Monday, February 21, 2011

New England Finery!

Just a quick post today to introduce a brand new online magazine...New England Finery.  Yvonne Blacker and Linda Smith, interior designers from the north shore of Boston (and friends of mine) have put together a fabulous magazine highlighting the finer points of the New England area - interior design, fashion, local businesses and New England success stories, to name a few.  Click on the link to read for yourself!



                                                        www.newenglandfinery.com

I introduced the two of them this summer.  (Yvonne and I both display our items at Linda's Middleton store, New England Fine Living.)  Their creative talents clicked and voila!  the birth of  a magazine! 

My husband Dave and I are in one of the photos taken at the Steven's Estate in Andover MA, and a picture of my vignette from the Danvers Historical Society's Design Show appears at the end.  Thank you, ladies, for including me!  I'm honored to be in your first issue!

"Success is not the key to happiness.  Happiness is the key to success.  If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." - Herman Cain  

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being included in this exciting new publication! You are indeed the queen of media these days... next I want to see you appearing on Nate (please take me with you)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a part of New England Fine Living, the store, and then creating New England Finery Magazine, has been such a great experience! Thank you for making the introduction. I am so glad you and I met back at Wenham Museum and discovered we had so much in common! You have been a great friend and have also generously shared a lot of your design knowledge along the way. Thanks for being a part of our premiere issue! xo yvonne

    ReplyDelete

I welcome any and all comments!